Do you use your personal vehicle for your own business? Here are some questions you need to ask yourself.
- Does the car title have the name of your business?
- Are you paid to transport people or products?
- Do your employees drive your car?
- Do you haul equipment?
- Do you provide any service using your vehicle?
- Do you haul supplies in your vehicle that you are using to gain profit from?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions then you NEED a commercial auto policy
Personal auto insurance is just what it is, personal! You have less driving exposure, you may drive to your job and back home every day, but think about the individual that has a cleaning business. They go from place to place during the day so they have more exposure on the road than someone driving to work and back.
Please think about this and then give me a call at Insurance Centers 304-292-9645 to get you a commercial auto quote that will cover you in case of any accidents that you or an employee may have.