Insurance Centers, S&S Insurance, and Brown Smiley Nedley will be opening our doors to our customers on June 1st. We will be following the recommendations set forth from federal, state, and local health departments. Below are our safety guidelines.
- Please call ahead for an appointment. Our offices have limited capacity. If the office is at full capacity, we ask you wait in your vehicle until someone exits the building.
- If you are dropping off documents or payments, please use our mail slot. If you would like a receipt, we can email, fax, or send it to you by mail.
- We recommend all customers wear a mask while in the building.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided by our office when you enter the building.
- No Public Restrooms
- Do not enter the building if you answer yes to one of the following:
- Have you been feeling ill or sick?
- Have you worked in a facility with positive COVID-19 Cases?
- Have you been in contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you traveled to a US “hotspot” or a high-risk area for transmission of COVID-19 in the last 14 Days?
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 30 days
Most of your insurance needs can still be done remotely from your home or office. You can find our free guide on how to handle your insurance remotely by clicking here.
As a small, locally-owned company, our goal is to remain available and provide the level of service you come to expect without sacrificing any standards on health and safety. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding!