We have all been affected in some way by COVID-19, and a lot of people are trying to think of creative ways to pass the time while self-quarantining. Here are a few suggestions that will not only pass the time but will get your home ready for Summer!
- Make a First Aid kit.
- Check your outside lights for shrubbery or bulbs that may need to be removed or replaced.
- Clean or schedule a cleaning of your gutters and downspouts.
- Check the walkways around your home for cracks or trip hazards.
- Check your lawn equipment to see if repairs need to be made.
- Anchor loose siding or gutters.
- Repair fencing that may have been damaged during the winter months.
- Clean outdoor toys and swings.
These are a few things that will not only make your home safer but will help your family be ready for Summer fun!
Please be SAFE and take care!