With spring in the air, some of you may be preparing to get your boats ready for the season. Here are some helpful hints on making sure you are all ready to set sail.
- Wash away the winter by giving your boat a good clean or even a full detail
- Do a safety check, make sure all your lights work and that all safety equipment is on board.
- Get your boat serviced, make sure you have fresh oil and plenty of gas to get started.
- Charge your battery, remember It’s probably been sitting for several months and you don’t want to end up stranded with a dead battery.
- Make sure you inspect your trailer ad that’s it’s ready to pull the boat safely.
- Last but not least make sure your insurance and registration is in order. At Insurance Centers, we can help you with find the right insurance for your favorite watercraft.
I hope these tips have helped to get ready for the boating season.